- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
27. November 2015.
Summit 100 Young Leaders of South-Eastern Europe
The Summit of 100 Young Leaders of South-eastern Europe is an event organized by Network for Business Development in partnership with the USA embassy in Serbia, the School for Young Leaders under the auspice of the President of the Republic of Macedonia, East-West Bridge, World Bank and Wharton Business School through Ideas for Action program Serbian Trilateral Commission, Ministry of youth and sport in Republic of Serbia, City of Belgrade and other partners from the region in November 27.-29. 2015 in Belgrade.
The goal of the summit is to enhance the RISE of youth, and by RISE we mean Radical Innovation for Sustainable Economy. That will be achieved by bringing together young successful individuals under 35 years old from SEE countries. Therefore, the summit will have three pillars: first, economic growth based on youth entrepreneurship; second, social empowerment based on creating good businesses; and third, regional cooperation based on newly developed networks.
The summit will involve representatives of different relevant stakeholders and groups from the region such as:
- Small businesses and start-up companies
- Big companies and investors
- Science and technology institutes (drivers of innovation)
- Policy makers (government officials)
- NGOs (especially youth NGOs)
- Leaders of educational sectors
The summit’s goal is to bring together movers and shakers from different sectors that can benefit from each other’s knowledge and contacts and build something new together.
Hotel Crowne Plaza in Belgrade
27. – 29. November 2015