|Foreign Investors Council
37, Svetogorska Street, I Floor
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 303 5550
Fax: +381 11 303 5560
FIC Taxation Committee has been re-established in 2008 after the increased interests of the members to proactively participate in the process of further reforms of the taxation system of Serbia.
The main aim of this Committee is to influence improvement of tax regulatory framework in line with EU best practices and OECD guidelines. The Taxation Committee strongly advocates for consistent implementation of tax regulations and introduction of transparent system of public finances.
The Committee's overall priorities are to:
- establish a platform for successful and fruitful cooperation with the authorities, in particular the Ministry of Finance and Economy and the Tax Administration
- establish regular communication with relevant stakeholders in order to promote FIC views
- influence regulatory reforms by conducting analysis of relevant laws and by-laws
- share experiences on how to overcome regulatory problems foreign investors face in daily operations within the taxation domain
- share the best practices from the markets where committee members operate
- organize roundtables, presentations and other forms of promoting better regulation and better conditions for doing business
Partner, Head of Tax Services
Ernst & Young Beograd d.o.o.
KPMG d.o.o. Beograd
Head of Corporate and Regulatory Affairs CEFTA Region, British American Tobacco South East Europe d.o.o.
Members: (in alphabetical order)
- Alcatel Lucent Serbia - ogranak Beograd
- BALL Packaging Europe Belgrade Ltd.
- Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd
- BAT South East Europe d.o.o. Beograd
- BDK Advokati / Attorneys at Law
- Bojovic & Partners a.o.d. Beograd
- CARLSBERG Srbija d.o.o.
- CMS Reich-Rohrwig Heinz d.o.o.
- Danube Foods d.o.o.
- DDOR Novi Sad a.d.o
- Deloitte d.o.o.
- DELTA SPORT D.O.O.
- DHL International (Belgrade) d.o.o.
- DuPont SRB d.o.o.
- ECOLAB HYGIENE d.o.o.
- Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
- Eurobank a.d. Beograd
- Euronet Services d.o.o.
- FIAT Automobili Srbija d.o.o.
- G4S SECURE SOLUTIONS DOO
- Hemofarm a.d.
- Hewlett-Packard d.o.o.
- HintTech d.o.o.
- Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank a.d. Beograd
- IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
- Intesa Leasing d.o.o. Beograd
- Jankovic, Popovic & Mitic o.d.
- JT International AD Senta
- Karanovic & Nikolic
- KBC Banka AD Beograd
- Knauf Insulation d.o.o.
- KPMG d.o.o.
- Kraft Foods doo Beograd
- Lafarge BFC d.o.o.
- L'Oreal Balkan d.o.o.
- Maric-Malisic-Dostanic a.o.d. - Gide Loyrette Nouel
- Messer Tehnogas A.D.
- Metinvest SMC d.o.o.
- Metro Cash & Carry
- NIS a.d. Novi Sad
- Opportunity banka ad Novi Sad
- OTP banka Srbija a.d. Novi Sad
- PATRIMONS d.o.o.
- Philip Morris Services d.o.o. Beograd
- Piraeus Leasing d.o.o.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers d.o.o.
- ProCredit Bank
- Raiffeisen banka a.d. Beograd
- Rio Tinto Exploration
- Sberbank Srbija a.d. Beograd
- Siemens d.o.o.
- Telenor d.o.o.
- Tigar Tyres, d.o.o.
- TPA Horwath Tax & Finance d.o.o.
- Unicredit Bank Serbia JSC
- UNIQA NEZIVOTNO OSIGURANJE ADO
- United Serbian Breweries
- VIP MOBILE d.o.o.
- Vojvodjanska banka AD Novi Sad
- Wolf Theiss in cooperation with Law Office Miroslav Stojanovic