1st Chief Financial Officers Summit of the Republic of Serbia
31. May 2012
May 31st – June 1st, 2012
Tsomokos Group International (TGI) is organizing 1st CFO Summit of the Republic scheduled from May 31st till June 1st 2012 in Izvor Hotel, Arandjelovac.
• The CFO's role in navigating today's tough Economic & Financial status-Leadership Action
• Psychological support to CFOs action
• Finance Role - Management or Control?
• Cash Flow - Liquidity Planning and Reducing Spending
• Relations with the Banks
• Restructuring Company's Debt
• Corporate Income Tax Issues
• Lessons from the Leaders
• Economists look at the next three years
The CFO Summit brings together CFOs from companies of Serbia as well as from neighbouring countries.
At this 1st CFO Summit of the country, very important issues that the CFOs are facing will be discussed as well as the financing challenges they need to overcome in today's times.
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive a 10% discount on the participation fee.
Izvor Hotel, Arandjelovac (participation fee includes one night in Izvor Hotel)
May 31st - June 1st, 2012
If interested to participate, please fill in the application form (write the "FIC member'' next to the company name) and send it via fax at: +38 111 3283540 directly to the organizer - Ms. Jelena Djordjevic, at Tsomokos Group International (TGI), tel.: +38 111 3032235, email@example.com.
To learn more about the Conference visit www.tsomokos.rs.
Conference Program.pdf [ pdf 703,8KB ]
FIC Participation Form.pdf [ pdf 405,0KB ]