"The Fraud and Corruption Survival Guide and the Investigator "Virtual" Toolbox”
25. September 2012
Septia Academy with local partners Business Academy and Norips is organizing seminar: "The Fraud and Corruption Survival Guide and the Investigator "Virtual" Toolbox ". Program is about recognising the true risk of fraud, corruption and unethical business behaviour in your organisation, predicting where it will occur, pre-empting it from happening, and thus preventing it.
We will focus on:
- The factors which encourage and discourage fraud and corruption
- What does fraud and corruption cost and how does it impact on our organisations
- How to develop a Fraud and Corruption profile for your organisation (know where fraud and corruption will strike)
- Tools and techniques to be able to allow you to conduct preliminary investigations from your "desktop"
- Demystifying Fraud and Corruption (who commits it, how, what it costs)
- How to conduct a simple fraud and corruption risk review of your own organisation (what are the most likely strikes and how much will it impact on you)
- Developing a realistic Fraud and Corruption Risk Map
- Setting up a virtual investigation model
- Desktop investigation techniques
- Tools and techniques for effective use of the internet for investigation
- Evidence recording techniques
- How to maximise use of internal online information
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Techniques to motivate your colleagues to take part in the fight against corruption and fraud
The course has been specifically designed for all Executive managers, Security Managers, Corporate Security Officers, Internal/External Auditors, Compliance and other "risk professionals". The course is facilitated by Veronica Morino, a professional with over ten years' experience in detecting and preventing fraud and corruption.
WHY ATTEND /PARTICIPATE?
What you will learn
- How to develop a true picture of the fraud and corruption in your organisation
- How desktop investigation works today
- What are the most effective sources of information
- How to construct virtual investigation models and secure evidence
- What role you can play in the fight against fraud and corruption in your organisation and to how motivate others to take part
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive a 10% discount on the participation fee.
Business Academy - more info on link http://www.biznis-akademija.com/B.Akademija-Galerija_528_40__
25. September 2012 from 9.00 till 17.00
If interested to participate, please fill in the application form (write the "FIC member'' next to the company name) and send it via mail email@example.com directly to the organizer - Dejan Jeremić Septia Academy / Norips mobile: +381 60 0311 151 firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the Conference/Seminar/Project/Survey, visit http://septiagroup.com/blog/?page_id=1386 or contact the organizer- Dejan Jeremić Septia Academy / Norips mobile: +381 60 0311 151 email@example.com.
Delegate Booking Form - FIC Serbia.doc [ doc 64,0KB ]