16. March 2013
What do employers expect today from young professionals and universities in Serbia?
On-line survey on employers is conducted in the period from 16 January until 16 March 2013 within the Tempus project "Development of Career Guidance Aimed at Improving Higher Education in Serbia", which is lead by the University of Belgrade.
The questionnaire "What do employers expect today from young professionals and universities in Serbia?" is created for the purpose of strengthening the cooperation links between higher education and labour market.
It is developed to meet the following goals:
- Collecting data about labour market needs in terms of profile of future employees
- Collecting data about current knowledge about the higher education reforms and missing info.
This questionnaire is result of the mutual cooperation of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, the Ministry for Youth and Sport, leading Serbian universities, and other partners in this Tempus project.
By filling this questionnaire employers will help Serbian universities to create functional program to cooperate with labour market.
Employer's answers will help to:
- Develop services of university career centers,
- Organize round tables with academic community, professors and students of Serbian universities where results of these questionnaire will be presented, and Universities will have more insight in needs of labour market,
- Create a useful brochure for employers that meet their needs defined by this questionnaire
- Create a new web platform for career information for students, parents and academic and business community
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Employers are invited to fill in the online survey which takes around 15 minutes. The ones interested to receive the results can enter their email in the field designed for this, and all those interested to join the future project activities can leave their contacts in the form and will be contacted by the Careers project team.
Call for employers to participate in survey is open from 16 January until 16 March 2013.
If interested to participate or support
the project, please contact the organizer directly -
Contact details of the organizer: Dejana Lazic, University of Belgrade Center for Career Development and Student Counselling, Studentski trg 1, Belgrade, Serbia, phone: (+381) 11 3207 468, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the project, visit www.careers.ac.rs.