- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
Aim of this cross-sectoral Committee is to advocate for improvement of the overall legal framework by closely monitoring the work of Serbian authorities and generating proposals for its improvement. As one of the most proactive committees, Legal Committee has developed a practice of organizing roundtables in order to present to the authorities FIC positions on specific draft laws or on the issues regarding implementation of the existing regulation.
Active since the establishment of FIC in 2002, Legal Committee has 68 members which means than one in two FIC members are engaged in the Committee.
Main priorities defined in Committee Programme for the period 2016-2017 are:
- New Serbian Civil Code - taking part in procedure of adopting of the Code via comments and proposals
- Bankruptcy law changes - to propose the best possible amendments for law changes
- Implementation of Enforcement Law - clearer understanding of certain provisions of the new Enforcement Law
- Forex Law - revision of provisions provided by the Law
Main partners for achieving these goals include Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Economy, IMF, Courts, Ministry of Finance and NBS.
For more info about the organization of committees and the scope of their activities please see main Committees page.