- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
Aim of this sectoral committee is to improve and modernize regulatory framework regarding real-estate, ease development of the real-estate projects, cut bureaucracy, and advance the overall conditions for operating in the sector. Issues are tackled by members from various sectors, from real estate to food processing, from finance and law firms to retail and energy, as those issues impact various fields.
Re-established in July 2009 after the increased interests of members to proactively participate in the process of further development of this sector in Serbia, it has 40 members.
Main priorities defined in Committee Programme for the period 2016-2017 are:
- Monitoring efficiency of relevant legislative implementation in real estate industry - improving legal environment through monitoring efficiency of relevant legislative implementation in real estate and construction industry
- Influencing the change of existing regulations and proposing new legislation
- Conversion of right of use into ownership with a fee - extending the deadline for construction
- Implementation of the unified procedure and issuance of the electronic construction permit
- Mortgage in terms of upcoming Civil Law Codification - improving mortgage regulations
Main partners for achieving those goals include competent ministries - for Construction, Traffic and Infrastructure including local authorities, experts who participated in drafting the Civil Law Codification, etc.
For more info about the organization of committees and the scope of their activities please see main Committees page.